Pink Shatter for OPI?

3:31 PM

Hey!

I've just seen this info on NaildeRoyale's FB page.

Source: NaildeRoyale's Facebook Page but this not an official OPI info!

This year OPI might do a shatter, a pink shatter for their Pink of Hearts 2011 Collection, Breast Cancer Awareness month.
But be careful, I didn't get this info via OPI so I cannot guarantee this info is 100% true... So I wrote this little post to ask if any of you had heard of that?
Anyway, this would be so cool and such a great idea, don't you think so?

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. How amazing would that be? YES please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be freaking amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hum j'espère que c'est vrai, celui là je craquerais bien pour lui =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I have not heard about this. I will keep my eyes peeled though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea, hopefully it is true

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still on the fence about this. But if it is for a good cause, why not? :)SpaRitual will also release three pink polishes in support of Breast cancer Awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first I've heard of this. Wonder how it'll compare to the other pink crackles already on the market--and if most people will be over crack by October. Interesting to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, it would be so cool! Thanks for your feedback, ladies!
    So most of us would be more than happy to have an OPI pink shatter!
    Yes, Karen, I'm wondering if people will be over crackles/shatters by then, but I think this would be pretty cool! I want it!kkk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I will ever be over crackle, I LOVE it! But for now I have all i want but this would be awesome to add to my collection if it is as good as the other OPI nail shatter formulas.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Subscribe