Zoya - Purple comparison

12:11 AM

Hi there~

Some people sharing their love on Zoya Facebook Page wanted to see a comparison picture of Dannii and Zara. They seem indeed quite close in the bottle but are really different on the nails!

Here are some pictures to show you the differences between these 2 gorgeous nail polishes! I've also added 2 other Zoya purple polishes I have, i.e. Yasmeen and Mimi. This is 3 coats for all nail polishes, without any top coat so that you can see the different finishes better.
Application was perfect for all. Nevertheless Dannii was slightly more difficult to work with but application was still flawless.

Index: Zara
Middle finger: Dannii
Ring finger: Yasmeen
Pinkie: Mimi

You can see the difference in color and in finish! Zara on the left, Dannii on the right.





You can click on the pictures to enlarge them!

As you can see on the pictures, Zara is lighter and softer than Dannii. 
Compared to Dannii, Zara tends to lean towards pink. 
The finish is also different, Zara has a softer, smoother finish while Danni is more foil-like with a metallic finish.
Zara is also a bit sheer with a kind of jelly texture, but with 3 coats you can easily achieve full opacity. Dannii is more opaque, you only need 2 coats.
Zara is an incredible duochrome nail polish that flashes gold very strongly. It's very soft, sophisticated and work appropriate, I believe.
Dannii with its kind of metallic finish and its beautiful purple color with red and gold shimmer is really a stunning polish as well!
Yaseem leans towards burgundy and has a very smooth glass-like finish.
Mimi leans towards blue but is still more purple than blue, I think. It's a very glittery and shimmery nail polish.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. linda escala de colores
    bye

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Zara looks! Thanks for the comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Zara on my want list! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Zara is going on my want list, its too pretty! Actually, I think your nails here make a really pretty manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all those Zoyas on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your feedback and nice words, laides!~
    Yeah, Zara is a gorgeous nail polish! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Dannii but I'm thinking I need more purples from Zoya (heart Zoya BIG time) - your swatches are soooo gorgeous and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purple is my favourite colour so I absolutely love these all. =D
    New follower. Hope you can follow back:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, you're totally right, Seren! I also need more Zoya purples! they are gorge!

    Shang, thank you for following me! ;D Purple is also one of my favourite colors!!
    I've checked your blog, it's great! I'll follow you back of course and added you to my blog roll! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love purples and these look awesome!...thanks for following me, I'm following you now too =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're welcome! I'm glad to hear you love purples, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Subscribe