Light As A Feather: White Holo!

7:45 PM

Hello!

Oh my! I've got some amazing polishes to show in my upcoming posts. It's Glitter Gal polishes!
The first of my series is a gorgeous white holo called Light As A Feather.


Isn't that great...a white holo? I've always thought white holo was impossible to get because the holo particles are generally silver...so of course, this is not a completely true white but it's really close to it. It's a light greyish white, should I say.






The holo effect is especially noticeable in the sun or under artificial light, it's not the strongest holo that Glitter Gal has made (maybe because more holo pigment would have turned this pretty whitish polish into grey...so it's a balance you have to respect, I guess). Anyway, it's super pretty and classy. And it has entered my top 5 polishes!

 


 Final verdict: This polish is really exceptional. It's the first time I've seen a white linear holo. The color is also really classy and work appropriate IMO but it gives your nails a really nice fashion touch. Application was great, no need special base coat. I needed 3 coats to get full opacity. Top coat doesn't seem to dull the holo effect. So this is a great quality polish with an elegant and fun touch at the same time. 

Glitter Gal polishes can be purchased at llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, and A England polishes, 3 awesome nail polishes brands.They sell internationally.






*Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. That is so gorgeous! Looks like sparkling snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ive never seen a while holo before! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I loved this shade so much that I just went and ordered it. I can't wait to receive it. I've never seen a white linear holo before and this is just beautiful! Great for all year round but I plan to use it for some winter-themed nail art designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a gorgeous color. I need that color!

    new post♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers. I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, so delicate and ethereal! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I think this might be my favorite Glitter Gal. It's so delicate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore holo polish, and this one is really pretty! Thanks for the pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty, it looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want this with every fiber of my being!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, it's beautiful! I have mine and I haven't tried it yet, now I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!! It looks so pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HELLO, I love it, beautiful photos, the highlights live!!

    bye kisses

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a holo lover but this one could change my mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning! I love Glitter Gal polishes, I'm so sad that they aren't available in Italy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very very pretty. I will have to check out that site for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for all your lovely comments, ladies! I'm super happy you all love this gorgeous polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks mate for great pics from the Glitter Gals themselves Kerry and Anna - Glitter Gal Australia

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Glitter Gal
    Thank you so mucj, Kerry and Anna! Thank you for your amazing polishes and thank you for your nice comment!
    Glitter Gal is now my favorite polish brand!! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Subscribe