piCture pOlish - O'Hara

8:30 PM

Hello!


A gorgeous bright red holo is what is waiting for you in this post! First time I saw piCture pOlish O'Hara (it was on A Polish Addict), I couldn't belive how awesome this polish looked and I knew I had to get my hands on it! That's why I am really excited to share some swatches of O'Hara with you!
 
 
 
O'Hara is described by piCture pOlish as follows:
 
O'Hara is a bright red crelly (cream/jelly) holographic (scattered) and has NO glitter O'Hara contains a holographic shimmer for that extra special touch and more rainbows of course! Your nails will take on a whole new dimension when in bright light or sunlight!

No sun here so I swatched it under artificial light, without flash.






 
 
 
 
Final verdict: O'Hara is so bright and cheerful, I loved wearing it so much! It's the sunniest red scattered holo I've ever seen. It's actually a cherry red jelly-creme hybrid with holographic particles, just like in Cosmos or Monroe. If you like red polishes (and oh yeah, I do!), O'Hara is a must-have! I'd like to thank people at piCture pOlish for making such amazing polishes because I love their polishes with those scattered holo particles!
Application was easy, nothing special to report. I used 2 coats here.
 
Purchase info:
piCture pOlish polishes can be purchased from piCture pOlish online shop or from various retailers, such as Pshiiit Boutique, Llarowe, Harolow & Co, Overall Beauty. You can find a list of all piCture pOlish retailers here. Don't forget to follow piCture pOlish on Facebook.
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe